Removing burnt food
Using excessively high cooking temperatures or cooking ingredients with low water content may cause food to burn and stick to the pot. A simple baking soda solution will help your pot look new again.
1. Fill the pot with enough water to cover the burnt surface.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
3. Boil, uncovered, for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
4. Once cooled, burnt food will float to the surface. Gently scrub the pot with a soft sponge, repeating as necessary until clean.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents and/or scrubbing pads (metal brushes, scouring pads, etc.) to clean the pot, as these may damage the enamel coating.
- To prevent burning in the first place, be sure to follow the heating guide in the enclosed cookbook.