Here are a few things to note before you start cooking with the Musui. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Before you start cooking:
1. Heating guide
- Please reference the heating guide on page 184 of the Cookbook.
- Every stove is different. Try boiling water to check the way steam escapes in relation to your stove's settings when you're using your Musui for the first time. Understanding the way steam escapes is important to achieving cooking perfection.
2. Basic rules
- Read basic rules for each cooking technique listed on the back of each tab within the cookbook.
3. Season the rims
- The contact area of the pot and lid is not enamel-coated to achieve the precision seal. Season the rims by rubbing on a thin coat of cooking oil before the first several uses to minimize rusting.
- Dry the pot immediately after washing.
4. Enjoy cooking
- The Musui can be used on its own on any stovetops (gas and electric), induction cooktops or in the oven.