Before you start cooking:
1. Heating Guide
- Please reference the heating guide on page 184 of the Cookbook.
2. Basic rules
- Please reference the basic rules for each cooking technique listed on the back of each tab within the cookbook. You can also find them here on our website.
3. Season the rims
- The contact area of the pot and lid is not enamel-coated to achieve the precision seal. Season the rims of the pot and lid by rubbing on a thin coat of cooking oil before the first several uses to minimize rusting.
- Dry the pot immediately after washing.
4. Enjoy cooking
- The Musui can be used on its own on any stovetops (gas and electric), induction cooktops or in the oven.